[RC] Just How Much Riding Can a 4 yr. Old Handle - JOHN MIDDLETON

I'm waiting for Steve of SR saddles to make me a saddle for my 9 yr. old and while I'm waiting
for it I've been riding my 4 yr. old.  He's about 15.2H and doesn't look like a youngster but I
have to keep reminding myself that he is.  He's quite leggy and still a bit clumsy but getting
stronger and more confident every day.  We mostly walk, I'm teaching him the fast walk, and
do some trotting and just a little bit of cantering.  So what I'm wondering is just how much
should I be riding him?

Thanks,
Barb
jgmiddletonatmsndotcom