Re: [RC] The McCrarys - Eric Drew

the trails, the homes, they come and goand of those things we have the memories.  The important thing is that in this fire we have lost none of our friends, Human or Equine and for that we have to be greatfull.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, August 15, 2009 10:14 AM
Subject: RE: [RC] The McCrarys

There is a huge article in today's San Jose Mercury about the McCrary's.  It features Bud and Emma who are Barbara's brother in law and his wife.  It has pictures and a lot of other really interesting stuff.  I could tell from the maps that most of the old Castle Rock trail was gone.  That is just so sad.  I rode that trail on a lot of rides...................mb