Re: [RC] mandatory evacuation Swanton and big Creek, lastchance - Don Huston

What a nightmare. Just last Sat I drove thru Big Sur on Hwy 1 and on down past Swanton Rd. Looked beautiful but very dry. I hope Barbara and Lud are okay. Thanks for the updates Eric. I hope your arm heals up good as new.

Don Huston