From: bwalker2@xxxxxxx
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC] Tevis - OT riders
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 12:59:24 -0700

I crossed it off the minute I saw pictures of the swinging bridge....  :)

On Aug 11, 2009, at 12:48 PM, Sisu West Ranch wrote:

By the way, stories of jams of riders causing others to be chasing the cutoffs, caused me to cross Tevis off of my bucket list.  I have substituted the Big Horn 100.

Ed
Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875

(406) 381-5527

ranch(at)sisuwest(dot)us

Get your vacation photos on your phone! Click here.