[RC] Redwood 2 - Natalie Herman

To anyone thinking of entering Redwood 2, we are FULL and then some! Boy, this date seems the most popular so far for this ride, LOL... I am still sorting through the last 2 days of mail, but if you sent your entry off after the 3rd or so of August, email or call me (I will try to get to all who are out, on Weds, but am swamped right now) to see if you made it in. I can put some of you on a waiting list, but unless you are able to come very short notice, I doubt I will get many cancellations and already have about 6 ppl on the list right now.
  thanks!
     Natalie (eponashoes @ hotmail . com)

“Riding a horse is not a gentle hobby, to be picked up and laid down like a game of solitaire. It is a grand passion.
It seizes a person whole and, once it has done so, he will have to accept that his life will be radically changed.”

–Ralph Waldo Emerson.