[RC] E-Z ride stirrup pad replacement - Cunningham, Marci

I have replaced the pads on my E-Z ride stirrups by following the instructions that came with the replacement pads.  I pried off the old pads and scraped off as much old glue as I could.  I used an epoxy glue purchased from a hardware store and followed the directions for mixing the glue.  I applied the epoxy glue to the stirrup tread, put the new pads on top of the glue and weighted each one down with a brick.  After the glue set up and hardened the stirrups were as good as new except for the traces of epoxy that dripped over the edges.  Be sure to put newspaper over the surface you are working on as the whole process can be messy.

Happy Trails,

Marci