[RC] Interference and forging - Shelly Williams

Just my 2 cents worth - I'm not a farrier but I do most of my own trimming (no shoeing). Jen is right. Both of my arabs wear the outsides (lateral) of the back feet much more than the insides (medial). The one horse I haven't had long, but the other one I've had for 9 years and he will interfere in back if his back feet are imbalanced. He was shod this way once and really cut himself up on his rear fetlocks.