[RC] Mike Ross Ride Between the Rivers - mateef

Well, the word must be out!  This was the biggest turnout ever at the Ride Between the Rivers. Those West Virginia Trail Riders sure know how to throw a party.  Picture perfect weather, excellant trails, beautiful scenery and happy, eager volunteers made for a fabulous weekend.  I haven't missed this ride yet and plan to go back every year they'll have me.  After the awards, the best vocalists/guitar players ever entertained us while we waited for the results of the 50/50 drawing.  There was singing, dancing, laughing and general merriment galore!  What a perfect ending to a perfect day.  If you haven't yet tried this ride, put on your calendar for next year. You won't be disappointed.

Sallie Sullivan
AERC#15099