From: sherman
Sent: Saturday, August 08, 2009 9:14 AM
Subject: [RC] Tevis/Thumps - Horseraser

Thanks for sharing your experiences with us, Micki. Anyone else have a horse recover from thumps and continued the ride without issues?

For learning purposes, has anyone had a negative experience of continuing on with a horse that had thumped and recovered after admin of tums, alfalfa, etc?

Or a horse that thumped and instead of recovering developed some other metabolic problem?

And once your horse thumped, does it have repeat episodes more easily in the future?

Kathy