[RC] Caja Ride Countdown - Deirdre C. Monroe

Title: Caja Ride Countdown
The Caja AERC 50-mile ride will be Sunday, September 6. (The NATRC ride will be both Saturday and Sunday.)  Now is the time to let me know you are coming. If we do not have 15 pre-registrations (by August 15) I can't hold the ride. I think we have that but that counts the info I am getting through the grapevine. Please e-mail me at deirdre@xxxxxxxx ASAP to confirm! You can also call in the evening at 505-455-2624 for more info. The ride is on the same trails as last year, which got rave reviews. We have a vendor, photographer, and HAM coverage. The weather has not been too hot and it should be great!