[RC] Never Underestimate the Power of Massage at Tevis - Judy Houle

I was recruited by K-Zar's owner Allison to massage him at Foresthill for 45 minutes.  He was in 3rd place at that point and went on to win.  I'd like to think that loosening up his muscles gave him that edge.  I have massaged three different Tevis winners who went on to win, Benji, CV Eli, and now K-Zar Emmanuel.