Re: [RC] Super trail photos! - Crysta Turnage

It was a LOT of fun!!!? Tons of thanks to Karen Chaton and Julienne Rha for working furiously to get all the photos uploaded to the site.? Julienne was 1,000 miles away in Colorado, but probably had some of the most up to date information!? =)
?
I know they're working on posting more now.? I got some pretty good video at the Hwy 89 crossing in the morning (~8 miles from Robie start) since my camera was having a TON of issues with the action shots in low light - just too blurry.? =(? But the videos came out surprisingly well and the riders are calling our their numbers as they go by.? Kind of cool.
?
I dragged my work laptop around (don't tell my boss) all weekend and was able to download the pics from Lucy when she came into the Robinson's Flat vetcheck.? She has some video too from on the trail that's pretty cool (I have a copy)?but I'll let her upload that to her You Tube account and get it posted.
?
~ Crysta