[RC] Boarding in NH - ESpecfarm

Dear Folks, Hi, I am a lurker here , who has had a stop and start career in endurance.  A couple of years ago I bought a standout mule named Jolly Roger, who had already done well in the midwest, with his previous owner. Various changes have kept me from spending much time at the rides, or even conditioning like I should, and I have one more major change to make before I will finally settle.  That is, I am moving from central Kentucky to  Barrington, NH this Fall/ winter.  I am currently looking for a place to board the two mules I am keeping, Jolly Roger, a sweet funny 14.1 hand appy mule and his best friend, Maude, a 16.3 quarter/clydsdale mule.  Both have lived with horses most of their lives.  An ideal situation would be a paddock with a run in.  These are easy keepers who have all their shots et..  Also I will be looking for my new Northern friends.  I will need more than just my sweetheart (who does not ride yet) to keep me going.  I simply refuse to believe that all you yankees are colder than a witches bit.  So, anyone around there kind enough to ride with an old rebel gal on a happy appy mule?    If you have or know of a boarding spot or want to ride together give me a yell at especfarm@xxxxxxx.  Thanks in advance.  Eve Spencer