[RC] Free Clinton Anderson tickets - Amber Roberts

I somehow won two free tickets to his clinic to be held this Sunday in Ardmore, OK and I cannot find anyone available to go with me.  I emailed all local friends to give both tickets away and no takers.  Someone suggested I mention it here but I know it's short notice and someone would have to be close enough to get the tickets in time.  I live near Decatur, TX.  If anyone is interested, please let me know.  I hate to just throw them away.

Amber