From: Jody Rogers-Buttram [mailto:dragnin100@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thu 7/30/2009 9:47 AM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; Downs, Daryl
Subject: Re: [RC] Dear French/ Virginia Highlands

Daryl:

 To answer the questions that you have posted kind Sir, let me just say this:

There are a few things, that a true Gentleman never ask of a lady.

1.  Her age.
     Let's just say, that I am old enough to know better, yet young enough to enjoy it.

2. Her weight.
    My Arab horses can still carry me, but I am sure select one who has a larger butt than mine.

3. If her hair color is real.
    That my dear, is for me to know....and you to find out.  ;-)

As for attacking cougars....just be sure that you can handle the claw marks before jumping in.

Jody
(Daryl's  new BFF)