[RC] where's robie park? - Merri Melde

OK all you people intimately familiar with Tevis,

Where is Robie ParK? heck i can't find it on the Tevis website nor my google maps.

I've been there once but heckfire I can't remember things.

Is it off of 267 going south out of truckee, or north out of king's beach by lake Tahoe?

I'd look pretty silly driving all over the state of california while everybody is getting into Robinson.

--
www.endurance.net/merri
www.TheEquestrianVagabond.com