[RC] Why is Jody mean to Daryl? - Downs, Daryl

Jody,

All I wanted to do was support Steven's quest for horse. I didn't even talk about me (for once). And like a swift storm, Jody comes in attacking Daryl. I am hurt. Can't we just be best friends like I had always hoped? Can't we drop our Mason-Dixon line differences and just get along? What says a Yankee like me and a southern belle like yourself put down our swords and pick up some friendship?

And I'll be in that river... Count on that. I'll put aside my usual bedtime of 8:30 to break the rules and party. Just don't tell my mother.

Daryl