[RC] A cage for Numb Nuts - sherman

Title: Message
I have no ideas for a cage, but I think that Numb Nuts must be related to my Knucklehead who breaks the electric twine, takes insulators off the t-posts, lifts gates off their hinges, removes the floats from troughs, pulls the hoses out of the troughs, and pulls the water troughs around when the water gets low. He also reached up and broke an overhead PVC pipe we had installed to fill his water trough. We put it up higher next time. (:<(

Kathy

I was advised to place the ring in some sort of cage
?that can be attached to the side of the trough so
?Numb Nuts won't eat it. So, my new question regarding
?these little rings is, "Any ideas for a cage?