Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 19:11:25 -0400
Subject: [RC] Virginia Highlands Endurance ride
From: sandra.fretelliere@xxxxxxxxx
To: don_meuten@xxxxxxxx; nickiyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

This ride looks like too much fun to be missed.

I would love to come and ride, I would take my mare but I'm going to Rhodes Island and do the 2 days 100 with her the week before so she will have some deserved rest.

I have completed 13 50s out of 15, completed 1 75 miles and just completed my 1st 100 in Vermont 2 weeks ago.

I would ride the horse ride and willing to ride at the pace the owner wants me to (in consideration of the horse fitness).

I can ride both days. Probably will arrive thursday late at night (work).

I'm 32 years old, 5'3 and 117lbs and been riding since i'm 9.

Here is my AERC records:
http://www.doublejoy.com/aerc/guest/rhReport.asp?iMbrID=28710

you can contact me at sandra dot fretelliere @ gmail dot com

--
"On the back of a horse I feel whole, complete, connected to that vital place in the center of me…
and the chaos within me finds balance"

Know a person with time;
know a horse with distance.