[RC] Horse property for sale - Northwest Indiana - Kira Everhart-Valentin

All,

Due to a move for my husband’s new employment, our family has had to put our 9-acre horse property up for sale! Located outside of West Lafayette, Indiana, the property features a 2,004 square foot (4-bedroom/2.5 bathroom), 2-story home that was built in 1998 with attached garage, a storage shed, newly constructed (2007) 24’ x 36’ pole barn with 10’ x 24’ overhang, and 7.5 acres of 4-strand, smooth twisted wire fenced pasture (also installed in 2007). The listing price on the house is $197,500.

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/1503-W-St-Rd-26_Boswell_IN_47921_1110518671

If you or anyone you know is interested in learning more, feel free to contact me privately at KiraNSunny13 AT gmail DOT com (KiraNSunny13@xxxxxxxxx). I would be happy to forward you an informational brochure about the house that includes additional details and images.

Thanks,

Kira Everhart-Valentin

"Riding a horse is not a gentle hobby, to be picked up and laid down like a game of solitaire. It is a grand passion. It seizes a person whole and, once it has done so, he will have to accept that his life will be radically changed".                -Ralph Waldo Emerson-