[RC] Name our new horse? - Amber Roberts

My husband just got a bay Polish Arabian gelding, 5 years old, not broke to ride, but sweet.  His registered name is Heavens Gift and we are trying to come up with a nice call name.  He was truly a gift because his owner has medical issues and can't ride any more and was just looking for a good home for the horse.  My husband had quit riding 3 years ago, but his interest has been sparked again.  Any name suggestions?

Amber