[RC] Adequan, Legend - Steph Teeter

Susan - a follow-up question for you!

On Jul 22, 2009, at 7:09 AM, April Dobson wrote:

?I had a question for Susan Garlinghouse in regards to the supplement thread that has been going on recently.? In short, I was wondering if you could post a question for me that I am sure would benefit a lot of your other readers.? In short, I was wondering which product – Adequan or Legend – she recommends ?for certain problems.? Such as, which is better for “preventive maintenance” and which is better for an older horse with DJD of the hocks.? I’ve never been able to get a clear answer from my vet, but he doesn’t have horses and I’m not sure realizes how much stress we put on our endurance horses.?