[RC] Protective Vests - Candace Kahn

Hi,
    When I was in Germany last September attending the SPOGA Trade Show I finally found a protective vest that I thought was the most comfortable of all that I have tried.  It has been really difficult to think about wearing one, for in my experience they are usually very uncomfortable, stiff and hot.  So, I put off the decision to bring them into our shop and then a couple of months ago I had a nasty fall, cracked some ribs, got kicked in the back and realized that, had I been wearing a protective vest, I would have been much better off.  So to make this story a little shorter, I am now carrying  the Outlyne Protective Vest designed by Airowear of England.  Airowear is one of the UK's leading designers and manufacturers of equestrian body protectors and this vest is certified.
    Yes, you can get vests that are less expensive, but I found those to be the ones that are the least comfortable.  I will have the Outlyne Vests at Tevis and at Equine Affaire in Massachusetts in November or you can come by and visit our warehouse in Medford, Oregon.  We love visitors.

With Warm Regards,
Candace Kahn  BE ONE WITH YOUR HORSE
877-865-2467