Re: [RC] Questions - Rae Callaway

I believe she was asking about coughing, not choking.

Rae

From: Tom Sites <goearth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ridecamp <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, July 20, 2009 5:59:33 AM
Subject: [RC] Questions

Good Morning,

Angie asked if horses don't breathe thru their mouth why do they choke or something to that affect.  I didn't know they did not breathe from the mouth but i'd say since they do eat from their mouth and it goes down a passageway that there could be a tendency for a blockage and therefore a 'choke'.

Now here's my question in honor of the 40th anniversery of Man's first landing on the Moon.

Why is the Moon and the Sun called the Moon and the Sun? Other planets moons have names and other Suns have names, so why does our own moon and sun have no name?

ts