RE: [RC] The TOP winter Endurance contest - Terry Banister

Who the heck has time for ironing??!!!

All of us who don't cook!!! I find beautiful, expensive clothing at the thrift stores that
ended up there because they require ironing. I love fashion, and also don't mind ironing
because my mind can be a million miles away while ironing and watching tv, but cooking requires
one's attention. I burn everything, and I can't stand being stuck in a kitchen on a beautiful riding day,
or come home hungry and have to take time to cook. That's why I still single. Good thing I'm "married to my horse"!
He's the only one who likes my cooking!

Terry
"May the Horse be with You"