Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.6424 Newbie - Chipnml

Not only do they need a few good pulls, but they need to learn from those pulls.  I see people who constantly get pulled for the same reason, and never seem to think they should adjust their riding.  I've been doing some form of distance riding for over 20 years, and am still learning....the horse I'm presently riding I've had for three years and am STILL learning his idiosyncrasies.  There are people out there who having been riding for a couple years who think they know everything...and they're those ones who keep getting pulled for the same reason.  But I remember the first few years I competed, I never got pulled and I thought my horse was invincible.

Chip