Re: [RC] saddle bags thanks jt - Chrystal Woodhouse

jt (with a pack containing a couple of waterbottles, a granola bar, a
hoof pick, and (sometimes) a pocket knife.)

THANK YOU!!! I was starting to feel mighty embarrassed about my "lack" of stuff in my saddle packs.:-) I pack ................Water.....................and maybe a hoofpick or leatherman tool if I have not taken it out at home and forgotten  to replace it for a year or so...:-) and GUM!!! With gum you don't get hungry or thirsty so much, and it gives you something to do when you get bored after a couple of hours.:-) :-) And sometimes a lighter in case I have to spend the night outside lost, however it is usually all jammed up with gum so am not sure it would actually work!!:-) ;-)

Chrystal