[RC] Extra corral/panels at Gator Run this weekend? - Mike Lewis

I had planned to head to Gator run this weekend, but have a new horse who has not learned to honor an electric fence yet.  I’ve been working with her… and there’s still a couple nights to try.... but she seems to be playing Houdini and I suspect she will only be worse at a ride with other horses around.

Does anyone heading to Gator Run have some panels they’d be willing to loan me, or panels they would be willing to sell?  I’ve been wanting to ditch electric tape fence, anyway.  J

Thank you,

Mike Lewis

Visit usendurance.net for regional discussions of the sport of endurance horseback racing!!