Re: [RC] Salt Sticks ? - Dawn Carrie

Salt Sticks are human electrolyte capsules, similar to the Succeed elyte capsules.  They are formulated for ultrarunners.  I used to use Succeed capsules, and they worked well, but then I tried the Salt Sticks, and they work even better (here in hot humid E. Texas).  I sweat a lot when I ride in hot humid weather.  Here's the link for where I buy them:  http://www.zombierunner.com/store/
Look under "electrolytes."  I take one per hour when riding hard in the summer (which seems like about 7-8 months of the year here).

Dawn