[RC] saddlebag (not) - rnbianchi

I love all of the suggestions.  I, too, have started a list to help me prepare for the next ride season.  I have one thing to add and that is to suggest everyone carry some kind of ID (preferably on them and not on the horse).  I wear an ID required for all Event riders that has name, address and health alerts like Hypoglycemia  and glasses/contact lenses so that if someone should happen upon my unconscious body they'll have an idea of what to look for and what not to do to me.  It is a plastic sleeve with a paper form inside that can be changed if my info should change.  Just a thought.
Becky Bianchi