Re: [RC] ibuprofen in your saddle bags - Chrystal Woodhouse

Except Tylenol carries it' s own risks I know Dr.s who won't use it ( mostly liver issues but other nasty side effects as well) & I don't either, bottom line i if you do come off and really hurt yourself or there is a CHANCE of head injury nobody should be taking anything anyway!!:-)
Chrystal

"Marirose Six" <6mules@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

12/01/2009 03:06 PM

"Maggie Mieske" <msmieske@xxxxxxxxx>
cc
ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject
Re: [RC] ibuprofen in your saddle bags

I, actually, have rarely taken it myself. I mostly carry it (& just about everything else I carry) to give to other people who are in need. But, I think I will switch to the tylenol since I don't know what others may use regularly.