[RC] what's in your saddle bags? - sherman

Title: Message
Having had one of the riders lose their water bottle and the other one already dry, I also carry a small bottle of iodine tablets so we can get water out of the river or a creek if we get desparate. Also, packets of Emergen-C in case someone has symptoms of overheating or dehydration, sometimes it's hikers or bicyclists who accidently stayed out longer than they expected or were prepared for.

Kathy