[RC] saddle 4 sale - Chris Littlefield

Until I can figure out why my classified isn’t posting I will post the heads up here…. I have decided to sell the Sierra Trail saddle by Arabian Saddle Company. It is in new condition, comes with 2 girths, center fire rigging and a 16” seat (western measure) with Buffalo leather in Havana brown.

I am asking $2200 plus shipping. It’s extremely comfortable and very well made. Gullet is a wide.

Email me if you have any questions or call 850-545-4380.

~chris