[RC] saddle suggestions - Dawn Carrie - Cindy Stafford

Dawn, you may want to check into the TRC Flex Tree Saddle.  They don't have their website online yet, but there are two videos on youtube (search for theridingcenterinc.com) and some general info on their stable website www.theridingcenterinc.com (click on the saddle link up top).  They have developed a training saddle, and endurance saddle and saddles for roping/barrel racing too I believe.

Several of my endurance friends have switched from their other saddles to this one, and my friend Paula has been winning BC's in 50 milers in this saddle (Paula Kaigh with DB Dahman if you want to check out the record).  She had a Boz before but gave it up for this.

It has a tree, but the material used is very flexible, so it flexes in all directions with your horse.  Everyone I know who's tried it out has ended up buying one.  They all say you feel much closer to the horse.

Cindy