From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ruth Maher
Sent: Wednesday, July 08, 2009 3:12 PM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [RC] Black is way hotter!

I'm loving all the responses I'm getting, but maybe I should ask the more specific question on my mind: Is a black horse really that much worse off than a bay or a sorrel?

I know that light colors reflect heat. (Give me a LITTLE credit...) What I want to know is if the difference in heat buildup would be enough that, all other things being equal, you'd choose a bay horse over a black.

Ruth