[RC] Rig-mover for Tevis - Chipnml

Bonnie Mielke is once again going to attempt Tevis, after missing out on both Tevis and Bighorn last year.  We are looking for someone to move her rig from Robie to Auburn.  Since she has crew and a  crew vehicle, she doesn't need to have it moved right away...in the big dusty parade out of Robie right after the riders leave.  She just needs it to get to Auburn in time for her crew to make use of it after Foresthill.  Of course we also need to be in communication with whoever moves it to know just where it will be!  Please let me know asap and I will forward any info on to her.  Unfortunately I've decided not to come out there this year...I just have too much to deal with at home here.

She's an awesome competitor...just made her 20,000 miles this year, and if anyone deserves to get a Tevis buckle, it's her!

Thanks!
Chip