[RC] folsom lake trails? - Kathie Ford

Happy 4th of July to everybody!

I was just wondering if anybody in the are of Folsom (granite bay/Auburn etc..or any locals) that ride the Folsom Lake trails knows if the lower trails are still underwater or if they are ridable again?

The lake filled up so much that they disappeared!  I love trotting for miles on those trails and great workout in the sand. I miss them...

So just thought I'd drop a note asking if anybody else knows the current status on them!

Thanks!

kathie