[RC] N. Ohio Peeps.... - Nasr69

Hi RC,
There is a fair possibility that my Hubby will be taken a job in north Ohio (Sandusky) and was wondering about the horseyness of the area. I looked on the AERC site and it doesn't look like there is much by way of Endurance and I haven't found (web seach) any State parks or trails to even ride. So I would love to hear from you guys who live in the areas.
Thanks