[RC] Bandit Deadline Coming Close - adam and jannelle

Hi guys,

Tomorrow is the deadline for pre-entries for Bandit.  You save $10 and time in line at registration AND you help me get tons of paperwork/computer entry done ahead of time.  Send me you best guess if you are not sure what distance or day.  We can easily change it in the computer.

www.banditsprings.com for directions, info, entries forms, etc.

We’ve got a couple of additional vendors:

Hought Tack will have a booth

Becca Clark and her Firebird Silverworks Jewelry

Unfortunately, Paul the Cajun transplant, will not be taking his trusty steed to Tevis this year…however, that is unfortunate for him but awesome for us.  He’ll be making Jambalaya on Sunday evening for us.  So bring some wine, a side dish or a dessert to share and join in a great pot luck (hopefully) by the fire.

Thank you to all of those who have been pre-entering and figuring out how to get me info one way or another!  You are all super.

Right now, the weather looks to be in the 80s but that can always change.  We’ll be leaving on July 5th for ride camp.  No cell service but I’ll try to surface a couple of times for cell messages and emails.  So we’ll look at the weather again as the time gets closer.

Feel free to pass this on to other interested parties.

Jannelle

Jannelle Wilde

584 Romie Howard Rd

Yoncalla OR 97499