[RC] OD local question - Shelly Williams

I'm going to be in the area of the "old" and "new" Old Dominion trails this Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, and was considering some hiking. Sherman Gap looks tempting, but I remember how hard it was with a horse under me. Any recommendations? Email me at shelly at northstar-hvac dot com. I don't normally hike, although I do walk (OK, it's completely flat in Delaware, so I don't know if anything here qualifies as a hike), ride, and kayak - not super fit but not a couch potato. I missed OD due to an ear infection, I was dizzy and seasick, so I'm going to get my fix one way or another. Bringing a 13 yr old and 19 year old with me, so they can carry the carcass out...