[RC] RE.. shadow trailers - Linda Winkel

Yes I own a 2008 3 horse 8.5 LQ and love it.. so much that I am moving up to a 2010 3 horse 10.5.. it is being built as I type.. They make a solid trailer and stand behind them. I had a chance to tour their plant in Williston and was quite impressed.
Everyone I have dealt with from the owner on down to guys in the shop.. they did some custom work on my trailer so I hung out at the plant while it was being done.. have been very helpful and made sure I was happy.
They are a young company that has been around for 6 years and plans on being around for a long time.
Go look at one in person you will not be disappointed.

Linda