[RC] Lost horse Big Bear CA - Eric Drew

Still getting the details and waiting for an emailed copy of the flier but here is what I know
fwd from a fellow firefighter in Big Bear

"i am here in big bear and we also found a horse up here with us at snow valley.. our little filly is at the devor animal shelter awaiting a home * update our horse found a home but .. in the mean time i received another email about a person who lost her horse up in the oak grove area ( i have no idea where this is ) but i said i would try to reach you all and knowing what a wonderful group of people you are. maybe you all could be on the look out if this horse is still out in that area in the brush or mountain side

Again, I don't know what terrain she was ridding in when the horse spooked, got scared and ran off the rider was hurt but more in shock of not being able to find her baby, This horse is a 5 year old buckskin mare , the horse has a dark brown stripe down the middle of her back from shoulder to butt. lite tan color except for the stripe down her back.. the horse was last seen in that area and was fully tacked meaning had saddle and bridle on.. we don't know if someone has her or if she is still out in that area of oak grove.. i am asking if anyone gets calls out this way to please keep an eye out ,, you never know you might see her and then please call it in to chp or even animal control.. her owner is worried sick. Thank you so much .."

Eric Drew
Fire Fighter/ EMT
Santa Cruz County