[RC] Drug withdrawal time? - Renie

My horse had a problem recently, and the vet prescribed previcox (firocoxib). He had a possible abscess, but showed nothing with hoof testers, etc.  Also, my vet suggested a chiropractor.  A very long trailer ride in a slant load probably caused a problem in his croup area.  He is totally sound now, as per the vet.  I am thinking of doing a ride this weekend, and he finished the previcox yesterday (Monday).  I am not able to find anything on the AERC website about withdrawal times for this drug.  Any info from someone as to how long it takes for this to be totally out of his system?  renie