[RC] CorrecTor Pad for sale - Coles

I have a new (this spring) CorrecTor Pad for sale.  It will fit a larger saddle, and comes with an English envelope and all the shims.  The Envelope has been trimmed to fit my Dressage saddle and to allow of increased cooling to the horses sides.

Reason for selling, is that I have bought a new saddle that has solved all the fitting issues!

Asking $200 OBO

Jeff and Donna Lee Cole
Turning Point Stables
Browns Flat, NB