From: Chrystal Woodhouse <Chrystal@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [RC] BCAA'S???
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, June 19, 2009, 8:17 AM

Anyone using them?? ( Branch Chain Amino Acids)
 Notice any difference?
Are you using them a) just for competition or b) supplement daily, if supplementing daily does that change as your horse's conditioning schedule changes????
During a 50  mile competition do you just do a dose before the ride and after or during it as well? What about 100??

THANKS!

Chrystal :-)