[RC] Prepurchase exams - Angie Fura

Hi - I'm curious about prepurchase exams.  I'm looking for another horse and I plan to find an endurance vet to do an exam before I commit to buy.  I've had a lot of veterinary issues with my previous horses that a prepurchase exam might have helped me avoid.  I don't plan on making that mistake again!

I wonder what services, if any, I need to get in addition to the exam.  Is it common to radiograph all four legs?  If you do, should multiple views be taken?  Are there any other services, such as bloodwork, that should be done with the exam?

Thanks in advance for sharing your thoughts.

Angie Fura