Re: [RC] cougars - Marinera

We have mountain lions (cougars) in the Santa Cruz Mountains. They have never been a problem except one kept us awake a couple of nights howling by our front gate. Most of our local parks have signs telling people to watch for them.  To my knowledge, there has never been an attack locally.
The biggest problem is that as people move into lion territory, the lions become more accustomed to humans and not as frightened by them. Then the sightings increase.  Julie

Download the AOL Classifieds Toolbar for local deals at your fingertips. (http://toolbar.aol.com/aolclassifieds/download.html?ncid=emlcntusdown00000004)