[RC] OD & Breastcollars/Cruppers - Michelle Aquilino

I decided not to use a breastcollar or crupper, since I had not used one with my horse on any conditioning rides.? I figured that a 25 is a better time to figure out whether I need these or not than a 50/55, lol.? No saddle slipping at all, and completed (almost turtle, but not quite, darn it!).? It was a beautiful day though, and the trail was a lot less rocky than I had expected (but still a lot more rocky than my horse and I are used to!).? I am looking forward to riding Fort Valley in the fall =)
?
A friend from my riding club decided to give in and try an endurance ride for the first time, so joined me for the 25.? She had a great time, and wants to condition for a 50 in the fall with me!? I am ridiculously jealous, but proud to report, that her horse did amazingly well, finished the final vet check CRI with a pulse of 36!? She decided that she had no reason to worry that she had been pushing him too hard on the trail before, lol.

--
"Don't breed or buy while shelter animals die"