[RC] Old Dominion 2009 - Charles Coleman

33 started the 100 24 completed 72.7%: Claire Godwin, Ruth Ann Everett,9AERC BC and AHA BC) Sandra Connor, Kim Orr(High Vet Score), Katherine Shank (riding Calvarynd winning Calvary 1st to Finish and OLD D Calvary BC!) Heather Hoyns, Tom Hutchison, Steve Rojek, Kyle Gibbon, Stagg Newman (led till 94 miles had shoe off) McKenzie Canard (JUNIOR), Jeannie Waldron, Lynne Gilbert, Julia Bianchi, Meghan Delp (JUNIOR) Skip Kemerer, Michael Dowe (horse and rider 1st 100), Paula Brown, Emily Matthews, Shannon Loomis (on a Morgan), Kristin Waters Wise, Ranelle Kohut, Chris Littlefield, Tom Paleczny (Calvary rider)
69 started the 55 with 56 81.2% finishing Top Ten listed here email if you need to know about someone. Bonnie Hannah, Kara Thomas, Hunter Green (JUNIOR), Andy Green, Angelique Miller, Fran Williams, Kathy Brunjes, Meg Sleeper(High Vet Score and BC) Amy Chenault, Sandra Fretelliere
For some unknown reason I can not find my LD list however they had an excellent completion rate I think 44 started and 38 finished not sure on that number. Mary C