From: Linda Winkel <lwinkel@xxxxxxxx>
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, June 13, 2009 6:37:06 AM
Subject: [RC] hives

I am giving him 10 ml of benadryl twice a day and that does not seem to help. I am going to limit his grass time to basically only hay time and see if that makes a difference.. Was hoping someone had done the vaccines to build up their immune system and had positive results with that route.. I wil not dex him..

Linda